Ladies Reveal 20 Deal Breakers In Relationships

20 Relationship Deal Breakers

Before you can define a relationship and decide to make a deep commitment to each other, you need to determine that someone is really suitable for you. We all have automatic deal breakers we all know (and perhaps some don't even notice until we encounter them). Your "must-have" or "don't have" list may differ from that of your best friend, but some of the universals that many of us have in common. There is a trading breaker.

What is a Relationship Deal Breaker? 

A relationship deal-breaker is what automatically disqualifies someone as a prospective dating prospect.

Relationship deal Breakers

Here are 20 List of common relationship deal breakers.

1. Anger issues.  

Life is too short to be with someone who yells at you or makes you feel like you’re walking on eggshells around them. Call me when you’ve done a few years of therapy and maybe we can talk.

2. Lying. 

Even about small things, because if they lie about the small things, they'll lie about bigger things.
'One guy I dated briefly tried to hide that he smoked from me while I was in his house. Like he was smoking in the kitchen and shocked when I walked in and caught him? Not too long later I confronted him on another lie and no surprise he couldn't handle it'. Cannot abide liars!

3. Being homophobic, racist, sexist, or generally hateful towards people.

I don't want to spend time around hateful people. I'll happily put myself in a liberal hippy bubble.

4. Not over their ex.

I'd be put off if they mentioned their ex/es, especially on the first date. Like, my guy, you're here on an opportunity to have me as your life partner. You can't redo first impressions, leave them in the past, please!

5. Lack of respect. 

I nip that in the bud early. If he doesn't respect you after a few dates, that is only going to go downhill after a few years when you're comfortable around each other.

Respect is such a good umbrella quality in a relationship 

Someone who respects you will not abuse you,

someone who respects you will not cheat on you,

someone who respects you will try to work with you on your couple’s issues.

Someone who respects you will celebrate your wins and support you in your falls.

Someone who respects you will embrace you, as you are and they will be on your side as you change what you do want to be.

6. Infidelity.
Infidelity is a lack of integrity, honesty, and basic respect.

7. Abuse.

Whether physical violence, emotional abuse, or coercive control. Lay a finger on me inappropriately and it is over.

8. Kids.

I love kids. I’m a nanny. I work in childcare and I’m going to school for early childhood education. I babysit all the time.

I dated several guys with kids. I end up becoming their nanny/primary caretaker. Growing emotionally attached. And ultimately being taken advantage of. So no more kids.


9. Peace Of Mind.

“Does this relationship bring me peace and joy 95% of the time?” If it can’t meet that bar, it’s a no. I’ve put up with years of shit in the past, I know I can be very content on my own, so if it isn’t adding to my life consistently then I just don’t want it.

And, I’ve got it! If you let go of the bad (or decidedly mediocre) it makes way for the good.


10. Poor Financial Choices.

Don't have to be rich, but need to be able to manage what you have well.


11. Addiction.


12. Gambling.

This is a huge deal-breaker for me, even someone buying the occasional lottery ticket. Might never be able to see them as intelligent.


13. Possessiveness. 

Controlling behavior, and jealousy issues.


14. Lack of Emotional Boundaries.

Being too emotionally intimate and close with female friends, especially if the two of them weren't friends before we became a couple. Have female friends, yes. But a good degree of emotional boundaries is a must.


15. Relationship with his mother.

Can't be a mama's boy like this 30-year-old guy I know who kisses his mother on the lips and gives her a play-by-play on his day.

Can't hate your mom and blame her for every failure in your life.

Love her in a balanced way so I know how you'd love me too.


16. Lack Of Empathy.

This is huge. One of my favorite things about my fiancé is his kind heart. He’s incredibly empathetic and it shows in our relationship and our relationship with others. He’s never said a bad or unkind thing about any of his exes and it was the biggest green flag for me.

17. People who refuse to accept responsibility for their mistakes. 

I won't ever date someone who thinks everything is okay simply because time has passed and they bought me flowers. I want an apology for the things you said or did to me and changed my behavior.

18. Sexual incompatibility. 

I genuinely value intimacy in relationships. It's how I feel connected to my partner. If a person is into things I don't like, or they want sex significantly less than I do, it might not work out.

19. Intentional cruelty. 

If someone is mean to me, on purpose, we are done. There is plenty of ways to convey hurt, disapproval or disagreement without being mean ON PURPOSE. Hard no on that shit, forever.

20. Inconsistency.

There’s nothing more terrible than an inconsistent man who does not know what he wants. And baby mama drama.

Thank you for reading...


<< To learn how to create astonishing intimacy with a man, keep him faithful, and have him never cheat on you, then click here


<< Learn How to Find, Meet, and Seduce Women - Anywhere, Anytime!" click here


<< click here to get a free ebook on how to rekindle and spice up your marriage and relationship

Post a Comment

0 Comments